Water treatment units are available in various configurations to accommodate your site size and capacity requirements, allowing for rapid integration, start-up and operation.
Proinsener offers modular solutions that can be adapted to the customer's needs by providing a solution on any scale, from decentralized independent units, to solutions for large water treatment plants.
In our facilities we carry out the works consist of the mechanical assembly of all the water treatment units, which consists of integrating all the components of the process into a 20-foot or 40-foot maritime container. Where the customer supplies all the equipment and we make the complete integration to leave the product ready to transport it to its final location.
In these stations we also offer the manufacture and integration of the BT boxes necessary for the correct operation of the unit, as well as all the auxiliary services of luminaires, plugs, switches, fire detection, etc.
- Resistant to demanding climatic conditions: desert zones, areas with risk of typhoons, high humidity, high seismic activity zone, etc.
- Mechanical and configurable adaptation of the container.
- Turnkey product.
- Manufacturing and factory integration. This reduces the manufacturing times compared to what the field production would mean in addition to directly sending a finished and tested product.
- Standalone or interconnected units
- Ancillary services. Integration of all auxiliary equipment for the correct functioning of the client's equipment such as luminaires, emergency luminaires, BT-boxes, plugs, switches, etc.
Type: 20 ' container